Tamil Nadu Amma Two Wheeler Scheme Application Form || Amma Scooter Scheme Apply Online || Amma Scooter Scheme Application Form || Sarkari Yojana Scooty
Amma Two Wheeler Scheme
The Amma two wheeler Schemeis for women in Tamilnadu State. It will bring more the activity of women in in our society. The main motive for the scheme is to bring more engagement, employment from women in Enterprises. There will be e three wheeler scooty which is for physically disabled women.
Benefits Of Amma Two Wheeler Scheme
As mentioned by the concerned authorities through the implementation of the Amma two-wheeler scheme, annually one lakh working women are going to be benefited through this scheme. Also, the most benefit is that the maximum subsidy of fifty of the value of the two-wheeler or Rs.25,000/, whichever is a smaller amount , are going to be provided to the beneficiaries. Also through the implementation of this scheme, freedom are going to be provided to all or any of the ladies residing within the Tamilnadu State. All of the ladies will not have a fear of taking a way of conveyance in late-night, they’re going to rather click with their own transport.
Eligibility Criteria for Amma Two Wheeler Scheme 2021
To be eligible for the Amma two-wheeler scheme, the applicant should follow this criteria given below:-
- The women must be engaged individually or collectively as a group for a livelihood activity/wage employment.
- The applicant must be commuting for a long distance.
- Earnings of women must be the primary source of income for the family.
- The following women are also eligible-
- Women registered as workers in the Organized and Un-Organized sectors.
- Women employed in Shops and Establishments.
- Self-employed women involved in petty trades or otherwise.
- Women working in-
- Government Aided Organisations
- Private Institutions
- Government Projects
- Community-Based Organizations – Panchayats Level Federations(PLF) Village Poverty Reduction Committees (VPRCs), Mavatta Makkal Kattral Maiyam (Makamai), who are either on consolidated salary or daily wages or on contract employment.
- Banking correspondents/Banking Facilitators and ASHA workers.
- The applicant should be a native of and residing in Tamil Nadu.
- Applicant should be in the age group of 18 to 40 years.
- The applicant should know driving.
- The applicant must possess a valid Two Wheeler / Learner License Registration (LLR) at the time of applying.
- The annual income of the beneficiary should not exceed Rs.2,50,000/-
- Only one woman beneficiary is eligible to avail the 3 benefits in a family
- The applicant should have appeared for the class 8th examination (Passed/Failed).
- Priority will be given to the following-
- Working women residing in remote places
- Hilly regions
- Women-headed households
- Deserted women
- Destitute widows
- Differently-abled women
- Unmarried women aged above 35 years
- Scheduled Caste/Tribes
Beneficiaries of Amma Two Wheeler Scheme
- All those women who are commuting long distances
- Those women who are employed in establishments and shops
- Those women who are registered as workers in the organised and unorganised sectors
- All those women who earn as a primary source of income for their family
- All those women who are actively engaged individually or collectively as a group for a livelihood wage or activity employment
- Those women who are self-employed and engaged in petty trades
- Those women who are engaged in daily wages, consolidated salary, contract employment etc
- Asha workers and banking correspondents/ Banking Facilitators
Details Of Amma Two Wheeler
|Name of the scheme||Amma Two Wheeler Scheme|
|Launched by||Government of Tamil Nadu state|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Tamil Nadu state (women)|
|Objective||To provide vehicles to women|
Documents Required for Amma Two Wheeler Scheme 2021
The following documents are required to apply for the scheme:-
- Proof for Age (18 to 40) / Date of birth
- Proof for Residence such as-
- EPIC card
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card
- Utility Bills etc., in the Applicant’s name
- Driving License / Learner License Registration (LLR) issued by the competent authority
- Income Certificate issued by Employer / Self Certification
- Proof of Employment issued by the Employer/Organization/Project Head/Society in case of Wage / Salaried employment.
- Aadhaar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualification / Appearance for VIII standard exam (Transfer Certificate, SSLC, etc.,)
- Passport size photograph
- Proof to establish membership of priority category, wherever applicable
- Community Certificate (in case of SC/ST category)
- Differently Abled Identity Card issued by the competent authority
- Quotation/Pro-forma invoice of the vehicle.
Specifications Of The Vehicle
Under the Amma two-wheeler scheme the vehicle specification should be:-
- The maximum capacity of engine must be of 125cc
- The vehicle should be registered or eligible to register under the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988.
- The vehicle should have been manufactured on after 01.01.2018 and qualify for the latest emission norms.
- Vehicles details are provided under this scheme will be collated or gathered by the Project Director (PD), Tamilnadu State Rural Livelihoods Mission (TNSRLM) of the respective District.
- One cannot change ownership due to sale or other considerations without the prior permission of the PD, TNSRLM for a period of 3 years.
Reservation Under The Amma Scheme
There are some Reservation also for The Amm Two Wheeler scheme as mention below:-
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||21%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||1%|
|Differently-abled||4 % ( Across All Categories)|
Application Procedure Under Amma Two Wheeler Scheme 2021
The following application procedure should be followed by the applicants if they want to enroll under the scheme:-
- The applications form will be made available at all Block Offices, Urban Local Body offices, and the Collectorates free of cost to the applicant.
- Also, you can download the application forms from the link given above.
- No application fee should be collected from the applicant for the form.
- The application forms will be filled and submitted to the respective Block offices / Urban Local Bodies (ULBs).
- The filled-in Application forms can be submitted either in person or by Registered/ Speed Post.
- A unique application number will be assigned to each application form containing the ULB/RLB code followed by the running serial number within the ULB/RLB.