Generation Google Scholarship || Women Scholarships || Scholarship for Asian girls Students
What is Generation Google Scholarship?
Generation Google Scholarship for women in computer science was established to help the women students who, pursuing computer science degrees excel in technology and to become the leader in this field. Generation Google Scholarship for Women in computer science will be awarded on the basis of the strength, commitment to diversity, equity, innovation, and academic performance. Selected students will be rewarded with $1,000 USD(75000 INR approx) for the 2022-2023 school year.
The Last Date of Generation Google Scholarship?
The last date to apply for the Generation Google Scholarship will be at 11:59 PM IST on Friday, December 10, 2021
Who Can Apply?
- Should be currently enrolled as a full-time student in a Bachelor’s degree for the academic year 2021-2022
- Be in your 2nd year of study at an accredited university in Asia Pacific country when completing the scholarship program
- Be studying computer science, computer engineering, or a closely related technical field
- Demonstrate a strong academic record
- Exemplify leadership and demonstrate a passion for improving the representation of underrepresented groups in computer science and technology
You will go through the process of online application which includes:
- General background information (e.g. contact information and details about your current and intended universities)
- Resume/CV highlighting technical projects and participation in community engagement
- Academic transcripts from your current institutions (and prior, if applicable)
- Responses to two short answer essay questions (Refer below)
- 15 minute “meet and greet” per shortlist participant
- Google Online Challenge (Invitation to the challenge will be sent 5-7 working days post application deadline)
⇒ Before starting the application, please have the following ready for upload:
- PDF copy of your resume
- PDF copy of your current or most recent transcript (unofficial is acceptable)
- PDF copy of your two short-answer responses
Other Scholarship Programme:
Easy Question for Generation Google Scholarship
The two short answer essay questions below are intended to assess your commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion, and financial need. Each response to the two questions below should be written in English and be 400 words or less.
1) What is a significant challenge that you believe women in the tech industry face and how do you see yourself being part of the solution(s) to this challenge? Keep in mind that impact can happen in many ways and at different scales.
2) What impact would receiving this scholarship have on your education? Describe any circumstances affecting your need for a scholarship and what educational goals this scholarship will enable you to accomplish.
Terms & condition for Generation Google Scholarship
Generation Google Scholarship: for Women in computer science awards must be spent on tuition, fees, books, supplies and equipment required for the students’ classes at their primary university.
Scholarship recipients must be enrolled as full time students for the 2022-2023 academic year.
Enrollment will be verified after the winners are selected, and all scholarship payments will be made directly to the student to be used towards tuition and education-related expenses.
Selected recipients will receive instructions from Google on how to receive the award.
Failure to complete these steps by the specified deadline will disqualify recipients from receiving the award.
Recipients may defer their award for up to one (1) year from the time of originally planned payment on a case by case basis as determined by Google.
Google employees are not eligible to apply for Google scholarships and also the residents of embargoed countries. (
- Peoples Republic of (North) Korea
- Crimea region of Russia )
For questions email [email protected]