GSK Scholars Programme || CSR initiative of GlaxoSmithKline Pharmaceuticals Ltd || First year of the MBBS program from government colleges|| Scholarship amount
What is GSK Scholars Programme?
GSK Scholars Programme is a CSR initiative of GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Pharmaceuticals Ltd. (India). Students pursuing the first year of the MBBS program from government colleges can apply. The last date for scholarship application is 31st December 2021. Scholarships will be provided up to INR 1,00,000 per year.
Eligibility Criteria For GSK Scholarships
- Open for Indian nationals only
- Students must be pursuing the first year of the MBBS programme from government colleges in the academic year 2021-22
- Applicants must have obtained at least 65% marks in Class 12 board examinations
- The annual family income of the applicants should be below INR 6,00,000 (6 lakh) from all sources
- Children of employees of GSK, GiveIndia, and Buddy4Study are not eligible
Benefits of GSK Scholars Programme
Up to INR 1,00,000 per year for students pursuing MBBS, with a total of up to INR 4.5 lakh over four and a half years.
Scholarship funds can be utilized only for academic expense purposes which include tuition fees, exam fees, books, hostel fees, food, and seminars. If funds still remain, they will be used for stationery, online learning, and payment of internet/data pack bills.
- Marksheet of Class 12
- A government-issued identity proof (Aadhaar card/voter identity card/driving license/PAN card)
- Current year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Family income proof (salary slip, Form 16, Income Certificate, ITR)
- Bank account details of applicant
- Photograph of the applicant
How To Apply For GSK Scholars Programme?
To Apply For GSK Scholars Programme, follow the below steps
- Go to the link https://www.buddy4study.com/page/gsk-scholars-programme
- Click on the ‘Apply Now’ button below
- Login to Buddy4Study using a registered ID to access the ‘Online Application Form Page’
- If not registered on Buddy4Study, register at Buddy4Study with your email/mobile number/Facebook profile/Gmail account
- You will now be redirected to the ‘GSK Scholars Programme’ application form page
- Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process
- Fill in the required details in the online scholarship application form
- Upload the required documents
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’
If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process
The selection process of the GSK Scholars Programme 2021-22 is a multi-stage process where students are selected on the basis of their academic merit and financial background. The steps involved in the selection process include
- Shortlisting of candidates based on their academic merit and financial background
- Telephonic interaction with the shortlisted candidates followed by document verification
- Final selection by the scholarship provider
What is the Last Date of GSK Scholars Programme?
The last Date to apply for GSK Scholars Programme is 31st December 2021
In case of any queries, please reach out to
Call : 011-430-92248(Ext-271) (Monday to Friday – 10:00AM to 6PM)
Email : [email protected]