India Post GDS Recruitment 2021 || GDS recruitment 2021 || Apply Online || Eligibility Criteria
India Post GDS Recruitment 2021
Post Offices in India (India Post) have reveled an official notification for eligible Indian citizens for Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) posts with 2367 vacancies against Advt. no. GDS/Vol-1. The online application process has been started, the last date of apply online is 19th August 2021. The interested candidates should read the article below for further details.
India Post GDS West Bengal Vacancy Details
|Category||No. of Posts|
OC/OBC/EWS Male/ trans-man: Rs. 100/-
All Female/ trans-woman: Exempted
India Post GDS West Bengal Recruitment 2021 Salary Details
|Category||Minimum TRCA for 4|
Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab
|Minimum TRCA for 5|
hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab
|BPM||Rs. 12,000||Rs. 14,500|
|ABPM/Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000||Rs 12,000|
India Post GDS West Bengal Eligibility Criteria
- Secondary Examination of 10th pass certificate from recognized board/University/ or equivalent.
- The candidate should have studied the local language bengali at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects]
- The candidates will be required to furnish a Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute. In case of candidate have an subject on computer on 10 will not require basic computer cirtificate
- For the GDS post candidates shoulds have knowladge of cycling. Knowladge of motor cycle will also consider.
The minimum and maximum age for the GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years as on 20/7/2021 respectively.
|S. No.||Category||Permissible Age Relaxation|
|1||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe (SC/ST||5 years|
|2||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||3 years|
|3||Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||No relaxation|
|4||Persons with Disabilities (PwD)||10 years|
|5||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + OBC||13 years|
|6||Persons with Disabilities (PwD) + SC/ST||15 years|
How to apply online for India Post GDS West Bengal Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website @appost.in or click on the direct apply online link above.
- Register with the email id and mobile number.
- Log in again and fill in the online application form.
- Pay the application fee (if applicable)
- Upload the required documents.
- Get more than one printout of the application form