ICG Recruitment 2021: Dates
The notification for ICG Recruitment was released on 10th June 2021 and the online registration will be active from 02nd to 16th July 2021. Check tentative exam dates from the below table.
|Official Notification Released||10th June 2021|
|Online Registration Starts||02nd July 2021 (10 hrs)|
|Last date to Apply||16th July 2021 (18 hrs)|
|Written Exam Date||September 2021|
|Stage II Dates||October 2021|
|Basic Training Commenced|
ICG Navik & Yantrik Vacancy Details
A total of 350 vacancies has been released by the Indian Coast Guard for Navik & Yantrik posts for 01/2022 batch.
|Navik (General Duty)||108||26||67||19||40||260|
|Navik (Domestic Branch)||23||05||17||02||03||50|
ICG Recruitment 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Navik (General Duty) – The male candidate should be 12th passed with Maths and Physics from an education board recognized by the Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
Navik (Domestic Branch) – The male candidate be 10th Class passed from an education board recognized by the Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE).
Yantrik- The candidate should be 10th class passed from an education board recognized by the Council of Boards for School Education (COBSE)
Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE)
The candidates should be of 18 to 22 years to apply for Navik & Yantrik posts in ICG, an armed force of the Union.
Navik (GD) and Yantrik:- the candidate should be born between 01 February 2000 to 31 January 2004 and for Navik (DB), the candidate should be born between 01 April 2000 to 31 March 2004. Upper age relaxation is 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC.
The candidates with the below mentioned medical standards will be allowed to appear for the selection process and no waiver/relaxation will be provided to any of the standard.
1. Height – Minimum height 157 cms.
- Height standards may be reduced by up to 05 cms below 157 cms for candidates having domicile of Assam, Nagaland, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Garhwal, Sikkim and Andaman and the Nicobar Islands.
- Height standards may be reduced by up to 02 cms for candidates having a domicile of Lakshadweep
2. Chest – Should be well proportioned. Minimum expansion 5 cms.
3. Weight – Proportionate to height and age +10 percentage acceptable.
4. Hearing – Normal.
5. Tattoo– Permanent body tattoos are not allowed on any part of the body
ICG Navik & Yantrik Selection Process
The eligible Male candidates will be selected through the following stages:
- Written Examination
- Physical Fitness Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Test
Exam Pattern For Written Test Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
The candidates have to appear in the written tests as mentioned in the below table and have to score minimum passing marks as notified in the notification.
|Posts||Written Test||Passing Marks|
|Navik DB||Section I||30||27|
|Navik GD||Section I + Section II||30+20= 50||27+17= 44|
|Yantrik (Electrical)||Section I + Section III||30+20= 50||27+17= 44|
|Yantrik (Electronics)||Section I + Section IV||30+20= 50||27+17= 44|
|Yantrik (Mechanical)||Section I + Section V||30+20= 50||27+17= 44|
|Subjects||No. of Question||Marks||Time Duration|
|Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks||Time Duration|
|Subjects (depending on posts)||No. of Question||Marks||Time Duration|
|Electrical Engineering/ Electronics Engineering/ Mechanical Engg.||50||50||30 minutes|
ICG Online Application Link Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
The online submission process for ICG Navik & Yantrik for batch 01/2022 has been activated from 02nd July 2021 onwards. The proactive candidates can apply till 16th July 2021 on the official website @joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in.
How to Apply For ICG Recruitment 2021
- Visit the official website @ joinindiancoastguard.cdac.in or directly apply from the below link which will be active till 16th July 2021.
- Click on the “Candidates” section appearing on the top of the homepage.
- In the list click on Registration/Apply Online option.
- A new page will appear on the screen, sign in with your email id and password, fill in the captcha correctly.
- Make sure the validity of e-mail and mobile number is at least up to 30th June 2022.
- Fill all the details mentioned in the application form and pay the application fee if applicable.
- Submit the application form before 16th July 2021 and take the printout for future reference.
Application Fees for Indian Coast Guard Recruitment
The candidates have to pay an examination fee of Rs. 250/- through online mode using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ Maestro/Rupay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI. SC/ST candidates are exempted from application fees.
Indian Coast Guard Salary Structure
- Navik (General Duty)- Basic pay of Rs. 21700/- (Pay Level-3) plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances
- Navik (Domestic Branch)- Basic Pay Scale for Navik (DB) is 21700/- (Pay Level-3) plus the Dearness Allowance and other allowances based
- Yantrik- Basic pay Rs. 29200/- (Pay Level-5). In addition, you will be paid Yantrik pay @ Rs. 6200/- plus Dearness Allowance and other allowances