ONGC Scholarship Application Form || ONGC Scholarship Apply Online || SELECTION PROCEDURE || ONGC Scholarship Scheme Eligibility
Oil and natural gas corporation limited (ONGC) Foundation invited students belonging to SC/ST/OBC and general categories who are studying in the first year of Engineering, MBBS MBA, or master angiography for the geology program. The ONGC scholarship application form 2021 related to Information is now available in this article along with who can apply, how to apply for ONGC scholarship, the scholarship amount, the Eligible criteria of ONGC scholarship 2021, required document for the scholarship, zone wise distribution of the scholarship, etc.
ONGC Scholarship 2021
The ONGC scholarship is run by the ONGC company under its Corporate Social Responsibility(CSR) initiative. Under this scheme, the Foundation provided financial support to the students around 48000 rupees each year. The scheme awarded to the selected candidates of 2000 out of which 500 will be from economically weaker background general category. 500 students from the OBC category and the rest 1000 are from SC and ST category and 50% scholarship is Reserve for girls candidates.
Zone wise Distribution Detail of ONGC Scholarship 2021
|No. of Scholarships & Zone||Zone -1 (North)||Zone -2 (West)||Zone -3 (North East)||Zone -4 (East)||Zone -5 (South)|
|Economically weaker General Category||100||100||100||100||100|
|SC/ ST category||200||200||200||200||200|
States in Zone -1 (North)
J&K, Delhi, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Chandigarh, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh
States in Zone -2 (West)
Maharashtra, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Goa, Daman & Diu, Dadar & Nagar Haveli
States in Zone -3 (North East)
Assam, Sikkim, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura
States in Zone -4 (East)
Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha, Chhattisgarh, West Bengal
States in Zone -5 (South)
Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Pudducherry, Lakshadweep, Andaman & Nicobar Islands
ONGC Scholarship 2021 – Important Dates
- When does the ONGC announce the scholarship every year?
- By when can you apply for it?
- Are there any other important dates to take into consideration?
By finding all the answers to this kind of question read the below topic ok and get updated and keep track of the ONGC scholarship 2021 for this academic session
|1.||Start Date of ONGC Scholarship Applications||07th July 2021|
|2.||Last Date to Submit ONGC Scholarship Applications||06th August 2021|
|3.||Declaration of Final List of Scholarship Beneficiaries||To be announced|
Eligibility Criteria for ONGC Scholarship 2021
|Age||Not be more than 30 years|
|Education||1st year of Graduate Engineering or MBBS courses or 1st year of Master’s degree in Geology/Geophysics or MBA from AICTE/ MCI/ UGC/ Association of Indian Universities/ State Education Boards/ State Government/ Central Government|
|Family annual income||Family income of less than INR 2 Lakhs per annum (4.5 lakh per annum for SC/ ST category)|
|Percentile||60% or more in 12th standard OR CGPA 6.0 for 10 point scale|
|Age limit||Maximum 30 years as on 1st July 2020|
Keep things Consider that
- Applicant must not avail any other scholarship
- Applicants have to apply for that respective zone location where the institute/ college/ university is located
- You must not apply for the ONGC scholarship before for any of the course
- Applicants must study for Regular full-time courses to apply for the scholarship.
Documents Required for ONGC Scholarship 2021
- Birth Certificate/ Class 10 Mark sheet
- Class 12 mark sheet in case of Engineering/ MBBS students.
- Consolidated Graduation mark sheet in case of MBA/Masters in Geology/Geophysics students.
- Annual income certificate of the family.
- Bank details attested by the bank.
- PAN card
- Caste certificate
How to Apply for ONGC Scholarship 2021
By following these simple steps you can successfully apply for this schemes
- Open the official website and from home page,
- you need to click the “Apply scholarship” option
- Now click on suitable option for you
- Now read the instructions and tick the checkbox
- Click the apply option and fill the application form
- First, enter basic details and click next
- Now enter your Address details and click next
- Then enter qualification details and click next
- Now enter financial details and click next
- Enter your bank information and click next
- At last upload the scanned documents in the mentioned form
- Submit the application by clicking the submit option after reviewing the details
- Must take the printout of the application form for further use
- You need to submit the hard copy of the application form along with the document to the designated office of ONGC as per the details given in the Application Format.
How to Apply Offline For ONGC Scholarship 2021
- Download the application form via the official website
- Take a printout of the form and fill the application form with asked details
- Now you need to add the passport size photograph with it
- Attach the copy of the required documents that have been mention earlier with the form
- Close it in an envelope and submit it to the address below
- “Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited, Green Hills Tel Bhavan, Dehradun – 248 003”
|Name of the Scholarship||ONGC Scholarship to Meritorious SC/ST/OBC and General Category Students|
|Total number of scholarships available||2,000For SC/ST Students – 1,000*|
For OBC Students – 500*
For General category students – 500*
|Amount of scholarship||INR 48,000 per annum to each scholar (INR 4,000 per month)|
|Stream-wise distribution of scholarships|
Selection Procedure of ONGC Scholarship 2021
The selection will be made by the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Foundation on the basis of aggregate marks that have been obtained by the students in the qualifying examination prescribed for each eligible course of study. Students from below poverty line (BPL) families will get preference.