TN Patta Chitta Online Land Ownership || eservices.tn.gov.in Patta Chitta Portal || Patta Online Status Land Records || Patta Chitta Online Status Tamil Nadu || தமிழ்நாடு நில தகவல்
In this article we will give complete information about Tamilnadu online land records that document is known as Patta Chitta documents. You will get complete information about Patta Chitta 20-21, the essential documents required for Digitalization, how to check status online easily.
Tamil Nadu Patta
Digitalization is the best things happend in govt services. Many complicated time taking process are solved by this techniques. Digitalization refers to the process of digitalizing certain important documents that are required to complete certain process in the country. One of this document which has been released by the government of Tamilnadu is known as the Patta document. The following information is included for document such as:-
- Owner name.
- The number of Patta.
- Survey number and subdivision.
- Name of the respective district, taluk, and village.
- Dimensions or area of the land.
- Tax details.
- Whether the land is a Wetland or Dryland.
Chitta Land Ownership
The details about land and revenue are displayed to the residents through the Chitta document. Lands are often distinguised by the following categories:-
- Wetland (nanjai)
- Dryland (punjai).
Services available on patta chitta portal
- Online application for Patta Chitta
- Check patta Chitta status
- Verify patta certificate
- Transfer of Patta Chitta
- View register extract
- No application status
- Verify poramboke land
Documents Required for Patta Chitta
The following documents are required if you want to applying for the Patta Chitta. According to the official website of the Tamil Nadu land records:-
- Sale Deed for verification. You have to submit the original sale deed with the photocopy to the tahsildar or the concerned office.
- Proof of possession- You have to submit identification to prove that your land belongs to you. You can submit the following documents as proof of possession such as-
- Paid Tax Receipt
- Electricity bill.
- Encumbrance certificate.
How to change name in Patta Chitta
- You have to go to the respective village administration office
- Now you have to ask for a name change form
- After that you have to fill this form carefully
- Now you have to attach all the required documents like sale deed, tax receipt, electricity bill, encumbrance certificate, etc
- After that, you have to turn to submit this form in the same office
- It would take 30 days for the changes to reflect
How To Apply For Patta Chitta Online
- First, visit the official website of Tamil Nadu revenue services given here.
- Click on the ‘‘View Patta & FMB/Citta/TSLR Extract” link given on the homepage.
- On the new webpage, select the following-
- Area type (rural/urban)
- Click on ‘’Submit’’ button
- On the next webpage enter the following-
- Survey number
- Sub-division number
- Finally, enter the authentication value
- Click on “submit”
If you want to apply for the Patta document online through the official website of land records in Tamilnadu State then you have to give in the fees of rupees hundred via online mode.
Process To Check Patta Chitta Status
If you want to check the status of your online Patta document then you have to follow the simple steps which are given below:-
- Visit the link given here.
- On the webpage, enter the “Application ID” and the “Captcha Values’’
- Finally, click on “Get Status”
- The status of your application will be displayed on your screen
Process To Verify Your Patta Certificate
If you want to verify your Patta certificate then you must implement the simple steps:-
- First, visit the link given here.
- On the web page, select ‘Verify Patta’.
- Enter the ‘Reference Number’
- Finally, click on the ‘Submit’ button.
How to Verify Poramboke Land
- To do the verification or poramboke land you have to go to the official website of the Tamil Nadu Government E-services
- Go to the “Verify Poramboke Land” option which is available on the home page of the website
- A new page will open on the screen where you have to provide the following information like
- Select District,
- Now Select Taluka,
- Select Village
- Enter Survey Number
- Enter Subdivision Number
- Click “submit” option available next to the columns to view the information about the land