Puravankara scholarship || B.E civil Students || How to Apply || Minimum Qualification
What is Puravankara Scholarship?
Puravankara scholarship for PVPIT College B.E civil Students is provided by Puravankara Limited. The student pursuing a full-time BE Civil course and direct admission from the 12th standard can apply to this Puravankara Scholarship. The last date to apply for the Puravankara scholarship is 16th January 2022. The scholarship Amount is (INR) 50000.00.
|Minimum Eligibility Criteria||Qualification criteria : Minimum 60% in Class 10, Minimum 60% in Class 12, Minimum 60% in Diploma,|
Gender : All GenderScheme is available to only student whose family income is less than 500000.00
Scholarship Amount (INR) – 50000
Document Required for Puravankara scholarship
List of documents required
1) Applicant Photo
2) Proof of Identity
3) Proof of Address
4) Proof of Income
5) Student Bank passbook/Kiosk
6) 10th & 12th Marksheet
7) Current year fees receipts
8) Admission Letter / Bonafide certificate from the institute
9) Latest College Marksheet (Except first-year students)
10) Domicile certificate
All documents uploaded shall be clear and must be in the .jpeg .png file only
Important Dates of Puravankara Scholarship
The Important Dates of Puravankara scholarship for PVPIT College B.E civil Students are
Start Date From : 14/12/2021
Last Submission Date : 16/01/2022
For scheme related queries : [email protected]
For grievance related queries : [email protected]
How To Apply For Puravankara Scholarship?
To Apply for the Puravankara scholarship for PVPIT College B.E civil Students online, please visit the website through URL www.vidyasaarathi.co.in. The applicant must “login” to Vidyasaarathi Portal then fill up the basic profile and scholarship scheme-specific details with all the necessary mandatory fields.
- Login to our website : www.vidyasaarathi.co.in
- Click on the “Sign Up” button at the extreme topmost right-hand corner
- Fill in the basic required fields
- Click on the “Submit” button to create your account on vidyasaarathi
- Please note, the activation link would be sent to your registered email id
- Once the email id is verified, click on the “login” button
FAQ’s related to the Puravankara scholarship scheme
1) Who should apply?
The student pursuing full time BE Civil course and direct admission from 12th standard
2) Which Courses are covered under the scheme?
Any 3 year full time UG courses from institutes recognized by AICTE/NAAC/UGC/Govt.
3) Whether applicant compulsory have a bank account?
4) Any Preference for Caste?
Open to all Students
5) Is this gender-based scholarship?
No, Irrespective of gender anyone can apply.
6) Any preference will be given based on the location?
Yes, Students native to the Pune location only can apply.