Rolls-Royce Unnati COVID Scholarship || Scholarship for Women in STEM || Initiative of Rolls-Royce India to provide financial assistance || Education support to girl students
What is Rolls-Royce Unnati COVID Scholarship?
‘Rolls-Royce Unnati COVID Scholarship for Women in STEM’ is an initiative of Rolls-Royce India to provide financial assistance and education support to girl students who have lost primary earning member/s of the family due to COVID-19, to ensure continuity of their education. Under this scholarship programme, girl students who are pursuing graduation courses in STEM subjects will be provided a fixed financial assistance of INR 25,000.
Eligibility Criteria for Rolls-Royce Unnati COVID Scholarship
- Open for Indian residents only.
- Students who have lost their parent(s)/earning family member due to COVID-19 pandemic.
- Applicants must be pursuing graduation (general & professional) courses in STEM subjects.
- Applicants should be currently enrolled and continuing their education.
- Annual family income of the applicant should be less than INR 6,00,000 (6 Lakh) from all sources.
How To Apply For Rolls-Buddy4Study Unnati COVID Scholarship?
To apply for Rolls-Buddy4Study Unnati COVID Scholarship, follow the below steps
⇒ Go to the website of Buddy4Study
⇒ Then go to the page of Rolls-Buddy4Study Unnati COVID Scholarship
⇒Click the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
⇒Login to Buddy4Study with your registered ID and land onto the ‘Application Form Page’.
⇒If not registered on Buddy4Study – Register at Buddy4Study with your Email/Mobile/Gmail account.
⇒You will now be redirected to the ‘Rolls-Royce Unnati COVID Scholarship for Women in STEM’ application form page.
⇒Click on the ‘Start Application’ button to begin the application process.
⇒Fill the required details in the online application form.
⇒Upload relevant documents.
⇒Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions’ and click on ‘Preview’.
⇒If all the details filled in by the applicant are correctly showing on the preview screen, click on the ‘Submit’ button to complete the application process.
Benefits of Rolls-Royce Unnati COVID Scholarship for Women
Each selected scholar will receive a one-time fixed scholarship of INR 25,000*. The scholarship amount can be utilized only for academic expenses which includes tuition fees, hostel fees (on-campus only), internet, laptop, books, stationery, online learning, etc.
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhaar card
- Family income proof (Salary Slip, Form 16, Income Certificate, ITR, etc.)
- Marksheet of previous educational qualification
- Current academic year admission proof (fee receipt/admission letter/institution identity card/bonafide certificate)
- Proof of crisis (death certificate of the lost earning member)
- Reference from a person who knows the family’s crisis (Can be a school teacher, doctor, head of school, college, or a government officer, etc.)
- Bank account details of the scholarship applicant or parents (cancelled cheque/passbook copy)
What is the Last Date of Rolls-Royce Unnati COVID Scholarship?
Last date to apply for Rolls-Royce Unnati COVID Scholarship is 31st December 2021.
Selection Process for Rolls-Royce Unnati COVID Scholarship
The selection of scholars for ‘Rolls-Royce Unnati COVID Scholarship for Women in STEM’ will be made on the basis of the crisis situation faced by the candidates. It involves a multi-stage process as detailed below –
- Initial shortlisting of applicants based on proof of crisis
- Telephonic interaction with shortlisted candidates followed by document verification for final selection.